Stellar Sleep 102: Independence
Tackle independent sleep for your little one with the Mindful Method for Sleep.
Congratulations! You're well on your way toward stellar sleep and are now ready to tackle sleep independence (aka this is where the sleep "training" kicks in). In this online course, we'll tackle independent sleep using The Mindful Method for Sleep, and at the end of this course you can expect that your little one will fall asleep on their own with ease, take restorative naps during the day, and sleep peacefully and independently throughout the night.
This digital course includes:
- 5 self-guided lessons, plus an orientation
- Video instructions (for those who like to see and hear someone talk things through)
- Step-by-step written support (for those who like to read and digest information)
- Short & sweet lesson "cheat sheets"
- Downloadable materials including a 22-page, easy-to-follow workbook, healthy foundations checklist, sleep help scale, sleep flowcharts, and bedtime options
Stellar Sleep 102: Independence, is right for you if:
- You’ve already completed Stellar Sleep 101: Foundations; OR,
- You feel confident in your family’s sleep foundations (positive, safe sleep environment and sleep routine)
Our Stellar Sleep courses are:
- Based on 25 years of sleep coaching experience
- Rooted in the latest research and sleep science
- Centered on mindful sleep practices