Smitten & Stellar Sleep 101 + 102 Bundle
Pair our best-selling Smitten Baby Box with our Stellar Sleep courses for the perfect new baby bundle.
With a Smitten Baby Box, your baby will sleep safely and soundly every time, everywhere. Make sure your baby's bed can go wherever you do. Babies sleep best when they sleep in a familiar place. Swapping sleep spaces around from naps to nighttime is a recipe for bad (or no) sleep. The Smitten baby box is great for infants 0-6 months (and even beyond) and has a higher weight rating than any other on the market.
The Stellar Sleep Bundle is our soup-to-nuts sleep course and includes both Stellar 101: Foundations and Stellar 102: Independence. In this comprehensive, online course, we'll tackle how to establish a solid sleep foundation *and* independent sleep skills using The Mindful Method for Sleep. At the end of this course, you can expect that your little one will fall asleep on their own with ease, develop a solid sleep and nap routine, have positive sleep associations, a safe sleep-inducing space, and sleep peacefully and independently throughout the night.
|Dimensions||31 × 19.5 × 11 in|
|Color of your Smitten||
cornflower blue, moonflower gray, sweet pea plum
Smitten Baby Box Highlights:
- Safe. Designed by one of the country’s leading infant safety experts, it meets all pediatric guidelines for safe sleep.
- Easy to use. The Smitten weighs just 2lbs but can carry 100lbs, so you can move it around your home with ease.
- Simple assembly. It takes families an average of 2 minutes to put their baby box together.
- Sleep for 6 months. Play for years. Infants can sleep in the baby box for up to 6 months, the riskiest period for SIDs and suffocation. Then, convert your Smitten baby box into a toy chest, laundry basket, or imagination station.
- Sustainable. Made from recycled corrugate, just pop it in the recycling bin when you’re done.
- Ethically made. Our baby boxes are made in the USA by manufacturing partners who treat their workers well.
The Stellar Sleep Bundle includes:
- 10 online, self-guided lessons, plus an orientation
- Video instructions (for those who like see and hear someone talk things through)
- Step-by-step written support (for those who like to read and digest information)
- Short & sweet lesson “cheat sheets”
- Downloadable checklists and guides
- An easy-to-follow 35 page downloadable workbook