Smitten & Stellar Sleep 101 Bundle
Pair our best-selling Smitten Baby Box with our Stellar Sleep 101 course for the perfect new baby bundle.
With a Smitten Baby Box, your baby will sleep safely and soundly every time, everywhere. Make sure your baby's bed can go wherever you do. Babies sleep best when they sleep in a familiar place. Swapping sleep spaces around from naps to nighttime is a recipe for bad (or no) sleep. The Smitten baby box is great for infants 0-6 months (and even beyond) and has a higher weight rating than any other on the market.
Stellar Sleep 101: Foundations is the first step in your journey toward stellar sleep. In this online course, we’ll help you create a solid foundation for long-term sleep success for your whole family. Upon completion, you can expect your family to have a solid sleep and nap routine, positive sleep associations, a safe sleep-inducing space, all while strengthening the bond between you and your little one. This course is helpful from pregnancy through preschool.
|Dimensions||31 × 19.5 × 11 in|
|Color of your Smitten||
cornflower blue, moonflower gray, sweet pea plum
Smitten Baby Box Highlights:
- Safe. Designed by one of the country’s leading infant safety experts, it meets all pediatric guidelines for safe sleep.
- Easy to use. The Smitten weighs just 2lbs but can carry 100lbs, so you can move it around your home with ease.
- Simple assembly. It takes families an average of 2 minutes to put their baby box together.
- Sleep for 6 months. Play for years. Infants can sleep in the baby box for up to 6 months, the riskiest period for SIDs and suffocation. Then, convert your Smitten baby box into a toy chest, laundry basket, or imagination station.
- Sustainable. Made from recycled corrugate, just pop it in the recycling bin when you’re done.
- Ethically made. Our baby boxes are made in the USA by manufacturing partners who treat their workers well.
Stellar Sleep 101:Foundations includes:
- 5 online, self-guided lessons, plus an orientation
- Video instructions (for those who like see and hear someone talk things through)
- Step-by-step written support (for those who like to read and digest information)
- Short & sweet lesson “cheat sheets”
- Downloadable materials, including a 26-page, easy-to-follow workbook, healthy foundations checklist, sleep help scale, and a sleep needs by age guide