Baby box, I love you. Let me count the ways.
Posted In: Safe Sleep
Published on: August 23, 2018
I’m having a love affair with my baby box. Let me tell you why.
1. My son sleeps peacefully right next to my bed. Right where I can see him. Right where I want him to be.
2. I know babysitters can put my son to sleep safely – the instructions are right on the headboard.
3. I can tote my (sleeping) baby around the house in his baby box while I get other things done.
4. The handle inserts keep my fingers safe when I carry my baby box. Plus it makes the baby box look a little fancier – and who doesn’t like fancy?
5. When it’s time to go to grandma’s, I throw everything my baby needs for the trip into his baby box (except the baby, of course) and put the whole kit and caboodle in the trunk. Anything that makes packing easier is a win in my book.
6. It’s so pretty! I love the little deer on the foot of the box – keeping an eye on my son while he sleeps. There are special details everywhere I look.
7. It’s easy. I put it together in 2 minutes. Everything I needed came right in the shipping box. Nothing else in baby-land is that easy.
8. The slanted sides help air move around my son – which makes it easier for him to breathe.
9. Pip & Grow only works with USA manufacturers who treat their workers well. I like that the box, sheets, and mattress are made of safe materials. I like knowing that no baby hands made my baby box.
10. Each time I put my son to sleep, I think of all the other families my baby box helps support. I know my purchase helps their children sleep soundly, too.